COVID-19 Attendance Guidelines (current policy updated 1-24-22)
In an effort to love everyone well and maintain everyone’s wellness, Session has reviewed the MPC COVID policy as of 01-24-22 and formulated the following update:
- While MPC no longer requires mask wearing for in-person worship, we always welcome those who prefer to wear a mask.
- Two rows in the back portion of the sanctuary will be taped off for those who prefer greater social-distancing.
- Masks are required for all MPC bus transportation.
- We encourage on-line worship if you are high-risk, symptomatic, or not yet comfortable worshipping in-person.
- If you have tested positive for COVID, we ask that you refrain from in-person worship for 5 days from the onset of symptoms and continue wearing a mask for an additional 5 days. If you have been exposed to COVID and are not up to date on vaccinations, we ask that you follow the same procedures.
- If you have been exposed to COVID and are up to date on vaccinations, we welcome you to in-person worship, but ask that you wear a mask until the 10th day from exposure. If you have been exposed to COVID and have tested positive for COVID within the past 90 days, we ask that you follow the same procedures.
Personal decisions regarding masks and vaccines are often influenced by medical and individual factors we cannot see. We have done our best to follow expert guidance to care for all people. There is no set of protocols that will appeal to everyone. Session continues to assess the ever-changing dynamics of this pandemic and will revise our standards and communicate with you should further guidance from national, state and local leaders lead to a change in our practices.
The Daily Bread Food Pantry hours of operation are 4:30 – 6:00 p.m. every Tuesday. Donations can be placed in the designated bins located in the sanctuary or inside the main entrance to the church offices on the Mandarin Road Campus, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Thank you for your continued generosity to MPC. Anything mailed to the church address (11844 Mandarin Road, Jacksonville FL 32223) is received daily, as is anything dropped off in the Mandarin Road secure mailbox. See giving options HERE.