What a year 2020 has been! We know that these past months have looked very different for all of us, including the ways we have been able to serve and love your students. There is so much in our world that is changing, but our mission to love students to love Jesus will never change.This fall we are now meeting together in person for Crave on Sunday Nights. We want you to know that we are addressing Covid-19 concerns and welcome any questions you may have. A typical Sunday Night during this time includes the following precautions:
- We will be meeting outside at the Loretto Rd. Campus on Sundays from 6:30 – 8:15pm
- When Students arrive as well at small group locations, there will be hand sanitizer stations available.
- Students will need to bring a chair to sit on. They can bring their own or buy a Crave camping chair for $15. If you forget a chair, we will provide one for you.
- Masks will be required anytime students are not seated and upon arrival, but once you sit down, you will be allowed to take off the mask. Seating will be spaced apart.
- Masks must be worn inside at all times.
- Small group time will be done in groups of 10 or less students.
- All food at Crave will be individually packaged.
- All games played will be physically distanced. There will be some activities with shared touch items, like throwing a football or a Frisbee.
- There will be a parent security team walking the campus during the night.
If it is raining before or during Crave we will move inside to the sanctuary. Masks will be worn at all times while inside and students will be spaced apart.
We are so excited to continue to help develop an enduring faith that is known and fully alive in your students this school year!