We have two campus properties with different things happening on each!
Our Sunday worship experience happens on our Loretto Road Campus (LRC).
LRC Campus (Sunday services) - 2501 Loretto Rd., Jacksonville, FL 32223
Our weekday preschool and staff offices can be found on our Mandarin Road Campus (MRC).
MRC Campus (offices, preschool) - 11844 Mandarin Road, Jacksonville, FL 32223
Here are some things you may want to know to feel more comfortable on your first visit!
- We have reserved guest parking spots at the front of the church across from the fountain.
- You can dress casually or you can dress up… it is your choice! People tend to dress up a little more for our traditional service and more casually for our contemporary service. You'll be comfortable at either service in jeans or shorts and also in business casual attire!
- We will not single you out by asking you to stand or wear a name tag.
- As our guest we do not expect you to give to the offering.
- Wifi: Click on "Mandarin Guest"; no password is required for this connection.
- 9:00am traditional worship: This service consists of liturgy, choir, and more traditional hymns and music.
- 10:30am contemporary worship: This service consists of a contemporary style of worship with a worship team and band.
- Stop by our welcome center for a gift and answers to your questions.
- Kids ministry (nursery - 5th grade) meet during the 9 & 10:30am worship times. Visit the MPC Kids page for more information.
- Currently Middle School (6th-8th grade) and High School (9th-12th grade) students are invited to sit with their families or other students during worship. We have groups for Middle School (6th - 8th Grade) and High School (9th - 12th Grade) during our 9:00 service. Visit the MPC Middle School and High School pages for more information about student ministries.
- Should your family choose to stick together, that’s fine too! All ages are welcome in the worship services.
- We have a room in our nursery area with gliders and privacy walls for nursing mothers. There is a TV and livestream in the room. We also livestream in our lobby in case you have small children who need to step out of the service!
- MPC is fully accessible to our guests in wheelchairs and others who have difficulty navigating stairs. At the soundbooth inside our sanctuary we offer assistive listening devices.