We have two campus properties with different things happening on each!
Our Sunday worship experience happens on our Loretto Road Campus (LRC).
LRC Campus (Sunday services) - 2501 Loretto Rd., Jacksonville, FL 32223
Our weekday preschool and staff offices can be found on our Mandarin Road Campus (MRC).
MRC Campus (offices, preschool) - 11844 Mandarin Road, Jacksonville, FL 32223
Here are some things you may want to know to feel more comfortable on your first visit!
- We have reserved guest parking spots at the front of the church across from the fountain.
- You can dress casually or you can dress up… it is your choice! People tend to dress up a little more for our traditional service and more casually for our contemporary service. You'll be comfortable at either service in jeans or shorts and also in business casual attire!
- We will not single you out by asking you to stand or wear a name tag.
- As our guest we do not expect you to give to the offering.
- Wifi: Click on "Mandarin Guest"; no password is required for this connection.
- 9:00am traditional worship: This service consists of liturgy, choir, and more traditional hymns and music.
- 10:30am contemporary worship: This service consists of a contemporary style of worship with a worship team and band.
- Stop by our welcome center for a gift and answers to your questions.
- Kids ministry (nursery - 5th grade) meet during the 9 & 11am worship times. Visit the MPC Kids page for more information.
- Currently Middle School (6th-8th grade) and High School (9th-12th grade) students are invited to sit with their families or other students during worship. Visit the MPC Middle School and High School pages for more information about student ministries.
- Should your family choose to stick together, that’s fine too! All ages are welcome in the worship services.
- We have a room in our nursery area with gliders and privacy walls for nursing mothers. There is a TV and livestream in the room. We also livestream in our lobby in case you have small children who need to step out of the service!
- MPC is fully accessible to our guests in wheelchairs and others who have difficulty navigating stairs. At the soundbooth inside our sanctuary we offer assistive listening devices.
- Special Needs Ministry: We have a class for special needs adults during our 9:00 service (currently paused for Covid). Special needs children are welcomed into the room that is most appropriate for their needs. Talk with our staff at check in or email our Next Gen Pastor prior to your visit: firstname.lastname@example.org