Financial Peace University by Ramsey+
What if you could have hope for your life, including your finances? That’s what Ramsey+ is all about—giving you a plan and hope so you can experience financial peace.
God cares about what we do with money because He cares about every aspect of our lives. That’s why MPC has invested in a new plan called Ramsey+. Together, we’ll learn what it means to be good stewards of all God has given us.
MPC has three upcoming opportunities coming up for you and your family!
First, we will offer a Youth Money Management/Budgeting Seminar on August 6 & 7 in the Fellowship Hall of the Mandarin Road Campus. This course is for all teens and college age young adults and will assist them in getting a head start on their future. This seminar will teach key components of financial planning.
Seminar schedule is Friday, August 6 from 6:00 to 9:00pm, and Saturday, August 7 from 10:00am to 4:00pm. Cost is $25 per participant which includes snacks and lunch on Saturday.
MPC is also offering Financial Peace University classes with two options available:
Contact Carol Yelinek by phone, 904-476-5302 or by email to get more info.
- In-person classes meeting in The Chapel on the Mandarin Road Campus.
- This option will start Sunday, August 22 through October 24 (skipping Labor Day Weekend) from 5:00pm to 5:45pm.
- Cost is $50 - Register here.
- Self-paced one-on-one online class via Zoom with the assistance of a coach.
- Contact Carol Yelinek by phone, 904-476-5302 or by email to get more info.