Every Sunday we offer Kids Ministry experiences for birth – 5th grade that happen during our 9:00 and 10:30 worship hours. If your family would prefer to stick together, that’s fine too! All ages are welcome in the worship services.
Here are some things you might want to know:
- We have check-in stations outside in our courtyard (18 months – 5th grade) and inside at our nursery area (birth – 17 months). If it’s your first time, we will collect some brief information and then give you and your child matching security stickers. They wear theirs and you will use yours for pick up.
- Nursery- Kindergarten classes are located in the front of the church closest to the courtyard. First - fifth grades meet in Kids Space and groups are separated by age/grade. Kids in 1st - 5th grades will check in then go into the service with their parents. During the service, kids will be dismissed to Kids Space accompanied by their leaders. Our leaders are all background checked, trained, and will be wearing Kids Ministry shirts to be easily identified.
- We don't serve snacks during services, but will offer a packaged snack with parent permission at pick up. Nursery leaders WILL be happy to give bottles to babies – please bring everything labeled in a diaper bag.
- We have a room in our nursery area with gliders and privacy walls for nursing mothers. There is a TV and livestream in the room. We also livestream in our lobby in case you have small children who need to step out of the service!
- Special needs children are welcomed into the room that is most appropriate for their needs. Talk to our staff at check in or email our Children's Ministry Director prior to your visit: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For security purposes, all rooms are locked during our services and we have a police officer walking the grounds. If you are arriving late and there is not a volunteer at the courtyard check-in, please proceed inside to our nursery counter and check in there.
- We believe faith formation begins at birth and are intentional about our time on Sundays! We use First Look (K and under) and 252 (1-5) curriculum! Sundays will include a video teaching portion for 2 year olds and up, and then activities and discussion. Our Infant and Crawler rooms will experience music and prayer!
- Still have questions? We want to answer them! Please reach out to our Children's Ministry Director – email@example.com